If you are a member of RCSSC and you want to book your sailing , you’re on the right page to book for members sailing.
If aren’t a member and would like to join us for a taster or know more, contact the membership officer or Club Commodore.
Our sailing season is April – October.
RCSSC Members Only
Please note: Eventbrite bookings close 18 hours before the event is due to start. This allows helms to contact crews and organise sailing and also for you to obtain the latest weather forecast before booking.
How to book a sail?
- First you will need the password to gain access to booking – if you have lost the password or forgotten it, contact the Sailing Secretary.
- Tip! If you are looking for a sail and need a helm or a crew, why not use the regular calling notice email to give a shout out, especially for a weekday sail. Once you have agreed, you can book your place to guarantee your booking.
- Click on this link RCSSC MembersSailing Booking which will take you straight to Eventbrite and book yourself in – its quick and its easy.
- Click on ‘Select a Date’ to access the drop down dates.
- Register your details – follow the template.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation once you have registered
- Guests – Please ensure individual names and emails are used when booking in – this provides a record of all attending.
- 48 hours before the event you will receive and automatic reminder.
- PS no need to print off tickets.
Remember to let the helm of the day know if you have cancelled.
Missed the booking-in deadline and want to sail? Contact the helm of the day.
Can I just turn up and go for a sail without booking? Of course, we are a friendly club and it may be possible and you could be very lucky, if there is space/time to spare. Priority will always go to those who have booked through the system – please respect their decision. This situation is probably best avoided by booking in.
Fancy a sail? Just click on this link RCSSC MembersSailing Booking
See you on the water!