Who can join?
All RCSSC members are required to be members of the Civil Service Sports Council (CSSC)
The CSSC accepts members from across the public sector, be they current employees or retirees, including:
- civil servants
- local government officers
- fire fighters
- HM Forces personnel, past and present
There are over 500 eligible employers – to see the full list, visit the CSSC website and then click Eligible Employers.
CSSC has a linked membership scheme which means a CSSC member can sponsor up to three friends or family (over 18 Years and over) for membership – so you don’t necessarily need to a eligible employee to join – one of existing members could be your sponsor.
What are the benefits of being a member of RCSSC?
- Sailing in good company – we are a small and friendly club
- Access to our keel boats
- Support and guidance from helms
- Free membership of the Civil Service Sailing Association and wider sailing opportunities offshore
- Membership of the Civil Service Sports Council which has much to offer including sporting and leisure activities, savings, taster days, theatre trips and much more
What should you do now?
Contact The RCSSC Membership Officer, Chris Peck, to arrange a friendly chat and chance for you to explore and find out more about our friendly club.